Monday 28 January 2019

Racing Laughter Spot : “My wife walked in the room crying her eyes out”

I was sat in front of the TV watching the horse racing and my horse came in first at 10/1.

As I was celebrating, my wife walked in the room crying her eyes out.

“What’s the matter?” I asked.

She replied “My Mother has just had a heart attack and been pronounced dead”

I grabbed my coat and ran out the front door when she yelled “Where are you going?”

“To the shops to put the lottery on, they say luck comes in 3’s!” ..

More great laughter spots >>>>

……………………………………………………..

 

The post Racing Laughter Spot : “My wife walked in the room crying her eyes out” appeared first on TheMarketingblog.



from TheMarketingblog http://www.themarketingblog.co.uk/2019/01/laughter-spot-my-wife-walked-in-the-room-crying-her-eyes-out/

No comments:

Post a Comment