Saturday 22 December 2018

‘Double Laughter Spot’ : Staying in a hotel and the afterlife

Winner, winner, winner – One of our most read topics at theMarketingblog is our famous ‘Laughter Spot.

Send us a great ‘Laughter Spot’ and win a £25 gift card. Send your gem to

will@themarketingblog.co.uk

Check all our great ‘Laughter Spots’ HERE >>>>

I was staying in a hotel last night.
Before I went to bed, I phoned down to reception.

“Hi, this is room 317. Can I have a wake-up call, please?”

The receptionist replied, “Yes. You’re fat, in your 40′s and given you’re staying in such a cheap hotel probably haven’t achieved much in your life.”

 ………………………..

Boss: Do you believe in the afterlife?

Employee: No I don’t, because there’s no proof.

Boss: So if I could prove to you that there is life after death, would you believe in the afterlife?

Employee: If you could prove it 100%, then I would believe in life after death.

Boss: OK. Here’s the proof. After you left early yesterday to go to your Uncle’s funeral, he came here looking for you to go and play golf.

The post ‘Double Laughter Spot’ : Staying in a hotel and the afterlife appeared first on TheMarketingblog.



from TheMarketingblog http://www.themarketingblog.co.uk/2018/12/double-laughter-spot-staying-in-a-hotel-and-the-afterlife/

No comments:

Post a Comment