Thursday 25 October 2018

Laughter Spot : Liverpool FC , Russian napkin factory, Camelot , a Cruise Ship .. plus other gems

I’ve got 6 clocks to go back But I can only find 5 receipts

Breaking news. . Liverpool have sacked their manager tonight & Jurgen has decided to return to Germany with his family. .

Apparently the Klops go back this weekend. …!

…………………………………………………………………………………

I used to work in a Russian napkin factory.
I was in the serviette union.

………………………………………………………………………………..

I’ve been asked out on a date by Camelot’s daughter, I think I’ve hit the jackpot.

……………………………………………………………………………………

The standard of food on a cruise ship is decent, but I wouldn’t go overboard with it.

……………………………………………………………………………………

I was grilling a steak earlier and the smell of the juices started to make my mouth water…
Got me thinking, do vegans get the same reaction when mowing the lawn?

………………………………………………………………………………………

“There was a piece of paper on the top of a pillar box but it was too high to read.”
“What did you do?”
” I climbed up to have a look.”
“Did it have any writing on it?”
“Yes. ‘Wet Paint.'”

More Great Laughter Spots >>>>>>>>

……………………………………………………………………………………….

The post Laughter Spot : Liverpool FC , Russian napkin factory, Camelot , a Cruise Ship .. plus other gems appeared first on TheMarketingblog.



from TheMarketingblog http://www.themarketingblog.co.uk/2018/10/laughter-spot-liverpool-fc-russian-napkin-factory-camelot-a-cruise-ship-plus-other-gems/

No comments:

Post a Comment