Wednesday 17 October 2018

Social media superstar .. Your content has gone viral online …

Gazillions of people liking, sharing, retweeting your content. Without warning, the world is talking about your brand. New customers are falling over themselves to buy your product. Your content has gone viral online.

You’re a social media superstar… in an ideal world.

Why do I want to go viral online?

I want more website traffic, more views, more followers, more likes, more comments, more revenue… more love.

If you can create something that goes viral online, wow. Just, wow! With a snap of your fingers, you’ll have exposed yourself to thousands and thousands of people – Okay, that didn’t sound quite so creepy in my head.

I’ve been looking at content that’s gone viral and I’m going to share what I’ve learned. Tips that’ll up your chances of going viral on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. I’m not going to spin you a line, there’s no magic formula, I can’t guarantee virality. But, you’ll up the odds.

First, let’s look at why we share stuff and what going viral on social media means.

Read MORE >>>>>>>

The post Social media superstar .. Your content has gone viral online … appeared first on TheMarketingblog.



from TheMarketingblog http://www.themarketingblog.co.uk/2018/10/117963/

2 comments:

  1. I would recommend you to go through http://www.tubeviews.in/ and get this and your other creations promoted on YouTube. Best website for YouTube marketing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you set out to make me think today; mission accomplished! I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you. smm panel

    ReplyDelete